Mon, Apr 17|
Grief Support Group for Teens Ages 13 to 17
Meeting weekly for 8 sessions - - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Time & Location
Apr 17, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Eureka, 3327 Timber Fall Ct, Eureka, CA 95503, USA
About the Event
The Hospice Grief Support Group for Teens offers a safe and supportive environment where teens ages 13 to 17 years can share with other teens and participate in activities that will be focused on healing and honoring loved ones lost.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please call 707.267.9801 ext 0 to register.
- This FREE service is open to all teens ages 13 to 17 in our community who are experiencing loss due to a death.
- Group meets weekly for 8 sessions from April 10th through June 5th. Group will NOT meet on Memorial Day, May 29th.
- The group is facilitated by Hospice of Humboldt Grief Counselors
- Refreshments will be provided.